Get discounted back-up care, plus family support to find tutors, caregivers, virtual learning and activities.
Nestlé has partnered with Bright Horizons to help you better manage your work, family and personal responsibilities.
With Bright Horizons Back-Up Care, you can get help on those days when you need to be at work, but your family member needs assistance. For up to five days per calendar year, you can:
- Reserve childcare at home or in a high-quality center
- Find care last minute or in advance
- Find an in-home caregiver for your child or adult/elder loved one
- New! Use your Back-up Care days for Virtual Tutoring. Receive four hours of tutoring in exchange for one back-up care use and your standard copay.
- Tuition discounts for full-time care at participating partner childcare centers and preferred enrollment at Bright Horizon centers
- Help finding childcare from sitters, nannies, tutors, and educators to lead “learning pods” with a free Sittercity membership
- Nanny placement support from local agencies who can match you with a nanny trained to provide instructional support for children learning at home
- Everyday help from housekeepers, pet sitters and dog walkers through a free Sittercity membership
- Senior care solutions, including needs assessment tools, referrals and more through a free Years Ahead membership
- Age-appropriate videos, activities and webinars from Bright Horizons
- Discounts on academic support, tutoring, test prep, and homework help services from Varsity Tutors, Revolution Prep and Marco Polo
Check out this video to learn more:
NOTE: Bright Horizons Backup Childcare services may be considered taxable income and subject to IRS tax regulations. At this time, Bright Horizons imputed income is intended to fall under a disaster relief payment exception under section 139 of the IRC. After the COVID emergency ends, the exception will no longer apply and income will be imputed. Please note that this is not tax advice and we recommend that you consult your individual tax advisor regarding how this benefit may affect your individual taxes.
All U.S. Nestlé benefits-eligible employees
How to Use
To use Bright Horizons, follow the steps below:
- Visit Clients.brighthorizons.com/nestle.
- If you are registering for the first time, click the First-Time User button and enter the following information:
- Employer Username: nestle
- Employer Password: benefits4you
- When you need unexpected back-up care, contact Bright Horizons at 1-877-242-2737 or Clients.brighthorizons.com/nestle.
You receive five uses every calendar year. You have two care options at the following fees:
- Center care: $15 per child copay, with a $25 per family daily maximum
- In-home care: $6 per hour, with a minimum of 4 hours
- For Sittercity and Years Ahead access, you can create an account here: Sittercity.com/nestle
For questions or more information call 1-877-242-2737 or visit Clients.brighthorizons.com/nestle.
Make finding help even more convenient with the Bright Horizons Back-Up Care App.