Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
No matter where you are on your journey, there are times when a little help can go a long way.
From checking off daily tasks to working on more complex issues, your EAP program offers a variety of resources, tools and services to you and your household members.
- Provided at no cost
- Up to 5 counseling sessions: in-person, by phone or video, or via chat
- Unlimited help from work-life specialists to get personalized referrals and expert guidance
- Confidential service provided by a third party, Magellan
- Available 24/7/365
- Online resources through magellanascend.com
- Monthly webinars with different topics each month
- Counseling — Support for challenges such as stress, anxiety, grief, relationship concerns and more.
- Coaching — Work with your dedicated coach to define goals and create a plan for issues including handling work stress, parenting, weight loss, not getting enough sleep and more.
- Online programs — Self-guided, interactive programs help improve your emotional wellbeing for issues like depression, anxiety and improving sleep.
- Work-life Services — Expert guidance and personalized referrals to service providers including childcare, adult care, education, home improvement, consumer information, emergency preparedness and more!
All U.S. Nestlé employees, spouses/domestic partners and dependent children.