Choose from one of the options below to get your biometric screening before November 30, 2022. If you already had a screening with your health care provider/primary care physician since December 1, 2021, you can manually enter your results on Sharecare by utilizing the health screening form found within your Sharecare portal.
Log in to Sharecare and follow the steps below to get started.
- Navigate to the Achieve section.
- Click on Rewards.
- Click on the Healthy Rewards Incentive bucket.
- Click Complete a Health Screening and View Screening Options.
- Then make your selection.
You can choose one of the following options to get a health screening:
- Your health care provider’s office
— Take a copy of the health screening form from Sharecare to your appointment. Talk to your provider beforehand about fasting guidelines. Screening results from doctor visits/health care providers will only be accepted from December 1, 2021–November 30, 2022, due to program deadline dates.
- Onsite screening (Employees Only) — Not all locations are eligible for onsite screenings. If you don’t see your location on the website, contact your local HR department for additional information or choose another screening option. Your results will automatically be uploaded to Sharecare.
- Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center — Pre-register for a screening at a Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center near you. Remember to fast and bring a photo ID to your appointment. You may need to wear a face mask at your selected location. Your results will automatically be uploaded to Sharecare.
- CVS MinuteClinic
(available only if you have Nestlé medical coverage through CareFirst) — Pre-register for a screening at a CVS MinuteClinic near you using your Nestlé medical coverage. Remember to fast before your appointment. Wear a face covering and bring the CVS health screening form from Sharecare to your appointment.
Log in to Sharecare to confirm your participation.