The Lifestyle Spending Account
New in 2022, you get $500 each year from Nestlé in a Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA) — our new personalized benefit. You can spend this money on your own emotional, physical, financial and social wellbeing. Why? Because we know wellbeing means different things to different people. So go ahead. Relax and recharge with the new LSA!
Learn how to set up your LSA account.
Check out this video for a quick rundown!
THE FOUR CATEGORIES OF WELLBEING
Each year, you’ll get $500 to spend on whatever wellbeing means to you. At Nestlé, we think of wellbeing in a holistic way. We bucket it into four main categories: emotional, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Pet walking and sitting expenses
- Mindfulness/ meditation apps and classes
- Weight management and nutrition programs
- Gym memberships and personal training
- Home exercise equipment
- Fitness trackers and apparel
- Student loan repayment
- Income tax preparation
- Estate planning
- Budget-tracking apps
- Cooking classes
- Club memberships
- Personal growth coaching
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
1. Set up your account
On the Nestlé Network (SSO)
- Go to The Nest > myNestlé > My Health & Wellbeing > I Want To > View My Current Benefits > Accept the Online Authorization > Tools & Resources > Vendor Contacts & Resources > Lifestyle Spending Account
Off the Nestlé Network
- Go to Healthequity.com/nestle (Heads up — the URL will display as WageWorks.)
- Click Register.
- Then, follow the prompts to verify your identity. Use the last four numbers of your Social Security number as your ID Code. The information you provide must match what we have on file. If you have any problems setting up your account, call 1-877-637-2255 and select option #7.
2. Make your purchase
You can spend the $500 all at once on one big item or throughout the year on smaller purchases.