No matter how you’re growing your family, Nestlé’s Parent Support Policy gives you the time to focus on your new addition as soon as they arrive.
Nestlé offers paid time off through the Parent Support Policy and other resources to help you on this exciting (and exhausting) journey.
- Primary caregivers can take up to 18 consecutive weeks of company-paid leave.
- Non-primary caregivers can take up to 4 consecutive weeks of company-paid leave.
You can take this leave if you’re a benefits-eligible full-time employee, employed with Nestlé for at least 26 weeks of continuous service, and if you are a:
- Biological mother or father
- Adoptive mother or father of a child up to age 18
- Foster mother or father
- Spouse or domestic partner with primary or ongoing responsibility of caring for a dependent newborn child
DID YOU KNOW?
You may be eligible for a phased return during the last 8 weeks.
At certain locations, designated primary caregivers may have the option to return to work on a reduced work schedule for the final eight weeks of caregiver leave. This means both you and your newborn baby can adjust to your return to work.
If you choose to breastfeed, we have resources to help.
Child Care Solutions
Bright Horizons can help you find everyday care in your home or at a care facility.
This maternity and family benefit offers daily personalized support for your fertility.